Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today was the big day.. The movers came and took all the stuff away that we want in Germany. There was three of them and they did a great job. It's amazing to watch them rap and tape everything up.. They would take 3 to 5 large pieces of packing paper for one drinking glass.. and tape, WOW.. they use more tape them I do.. and let me tell ya I like to use tape. They were here just over 5 hours.
They put our stuff in three large crates and one large box that the couch and lots of other raped items went in. John, who seamed to be the boss, said he guessed our load at 3500 pounds.. That's just a guess.. From what I could tell they did a nice job, but my feeling is if it gets there all in one piece, then I can say they did a great job.. I think if it's packed right, it should get there fine.


The next thing that was big about today is our cargo container came.. It doesn't look to bad sitting where we had it placed. It will hold a lot of our stuff.. I already put my 30 or so boxes I had ready in it.

Our house looks a lot better . I can breath now. There's not stuff every where, well not as much anyway.. I'll work on getting more packed up on Sunday. This Saturday we are all going with TaraLee and Family to some where to see a new Temple that was just built. I guess when a new Temple is built, for a few days its open to the public to come see what's inside. After the Temple has been blessed, no one but Mormons can go inside. I haven't had a day off for several weeks so I'm looking forward to being out in the world again.

We went to TaraLee's for dinner tonight.. Troy fixed most of it if not all of it.. It was very good. A Mexican burrow. That's what he called it. It's like a burrito only better.. I stayed to long and came home with my allergies.. I wore my mask the whole time I was there, but tonight it didn't do it's job.

I took an allergy pill when I got home and of coarse I'll falling a sleep so I gots to go.. hugs..

No comments:

Post a Comment