Monday, May 3, 2010

What a weekend.. Saturday we went to see the Temple in Thacher. It's about 2 1/2 hours from here. We left around 8:00 in the morning and got home around 6:00 in the evening. The Temple was interesting. Very pretty inside and the way they moved us through was done very well. There was several hundred people there to see it. We three plus Troy, TaraLee and the kids went for Mexican lunch after viewing the Temple. Then we parted paths from Troy and TaraLee and went to a couple antique stores before starting for home. There was one we went to that I really liked. It was quite girly with several vintage wedding dresses, lots of cute second hand little girl and baby dresses, just a sweet little antique store.

Then this morning we got up and Mason and I went to the antique fair in Tucson.. I found three vintage purses I liked for Addy to play dress up with when she gets bigger.. I'll pack them up with the rest of my stuff till I get back from Germany and she's older...

My goal was to paint Masons bathroom today when we got back... and yes I got it done.. It only took me about 3 hours to tape and paint it.. We hadn't painted it since we moved in and it needed it.. Every thing in that bathroom was white.. I like white but it was to much.. I painted it kind of a spice orange color.. It looks pretty good I think.. Mason liked it too...

Since the movers came last Wednesday, we are all sleeping on blow up beds.. Mom's doing okay with hers but Mason and I haven't managed to get comfortable with ours yet.. I'm freezing all night long and Masons back is not doing well sleeping on one.. This is night 5 and I put more blankets under me to try to get more between me and the bed.. Wish me luck for a good night sleep.. I need one...

nighty, night.

No comments:

Post a Comment