Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Work today was slow.. The nice thing about that was, it gave me a chance to up date my lists for our move and make a to do list for when I got home.

I put more boxes in Homer (our storage container). It was all stuff from my art room. After I empty out my art room, I think I'll be getting close to the end of boxing up my stuff.. I want to be done before Mom and I leave for Yakima.

Tomorrow night there is going to be a going away party for me at one of the restaurants in town.
Both pro shops are invited along with Lynn and Lois from the golf coarse restaurant. Then on Thursday night at Triple Play we are to have another get together. More informal with spouses invited to that one. Sounds like fun times! Only 6 work days left....

Can you believe it... Going away parties already.. Gives me goose bumps....! It seems like just a few days ago we were just starting to talk about moving and now it's almost here....

I haven't been able to spend much time with Malachi since we started getting ready to go.. I miss him and I'm not even gone yet... There just hasn't been much time for fun and having him here just doesn't work with the house torn up so much and I don't set much any way .. to much yet to do.. I'm planning on taking a day and going to the Zoo with him and TaraLee.. I'm looking forward to that.. should be fun...

Mom is doing well.. she's ruffing it with only two or three T.V. channels to watch.. (No cable), sleeping on a blow up bed and no car.. Since Mason sold his truck, he drives mine to work and I use Moms to get to work. Lets me what else.. Oh yeah, the clocks.. they drive her crazy....She's not a fan of all Masons clocks.. Wonder if she's ready to go home...! Her dogs like it here.. Mom thinks Lacy has gained a little weight.. Her dogs are more active here then at their home.. I wonder why..

better say good night.. So Good Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment