Sunday, May 9, 2010

Monday the movers come again to pick up the 700 pounds of stuff we need in Germany. This stuff will be there in about 30 to 40 days. Stuff like clothes, shoes, pots and pans and dishes. That kind of stuff one needs to have right away. Someone else is coming on Monday to inventory the rest of our stuff for storage that the Military will store for us. They come and do this so they know what size boxes and packing stuff to bring with them. Then between 4:00 to 6:00 in the afternoon, Swansons will believer the very large china hutch I bought a couple months ago.. I'm looking forward to seeing how that looks in the living room, even if I don't have anything in it. It will be a busy Monday, but one I'm excited about.

I only have two days left of work... Rich and Lyn have been so generous and kind. I'll miss working with them. I've never worked anywhere and received so many pats on the back for a good job done. I've also enjoyed the freedom to be able to put my own creative flavor into the pro shop.

A lady name Sandy is coming over on Sunday. She might be interested in renting the house from us. I know her from the golf coarse. We'll keep our fingers and toes crossed. You cross yours for us too. We need all the luck we can get...

I worked my buns off today, painting the hall which I got a little more then half done..After 5 hours of painting I stoped and started packing up more boxes and putting them in Homer..
I needed a break from painting.. I'll finish on Sunday.. What a way to spend Mothers Day....

Before I started working in the house today, Mason and I went to the White Elephant. We were looking for some sconces for the house.. I found this darling chandelier from the 50's ... it was only $20.00.. I've seen them in Antique Stores for a couple hundred and up... So yes.. I had to buy it.. I think I'll put it on E-Bay unless TaraLee wants it for Addy's room... It's just as sweet as it can be... And yes we found three sconces for the house.. only $6.00... we still need 4 more...

What a good day we had...

No comments:

Post a Comment