Friday, June 4, 2010

It's been so long since I've talked to you that I don't even know where to start... So much has happened... I'm not pleased with myself for being a slacker but I have lots of excuses...

Lets see... Mason and I have worked ourselves to death getting ready for this move... The movers have come all three times and packed up and took away all our stuff at this point... That was a hard time for me... I've been so tired by the time I go to bed that I didn't want to think about what to write and how I was feeling about all this...

My Mom spent 6 weeks with us...that worked out nice.. she helped as much as she could and she's good inspiration for me to keep going... My last day at work was May 12Th and that was terrible.. I got the stomach flu from TaraLee and my grand kids.. That lasted for 5 days...Boy that was crappy.... I got over that just in time to drive Mom back to Yakima. So there was 8 days there that I was gone.... Then when I came back home, I was sick and that had me in bed for 4 days... I told ya it's been one thing after another ... Every thing has been so negative that I just didn't want to tell it all... this is kind of the condensed version.... I think I just worked so hard that I ran myself down and just caught everything that was going around...

Then there's today... we were to go to Texas for Mat's graduation... Well on the way there my car broke down and we ended up having to have it towed 120 miles back home...

I am looking forward to tomorrow.. We are having new windows put in the house... I can't wait...

Oh, and we have ended up hiring a property management company to try to rent our house.. we thought we had it rented but she called and said that they had changed their minds.. It will be interesting to see what happens with the house... please say your prayers for us that someone will rent it fast...

I'm sleepy after my long day...Good night....
XXXXXoooooo

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better and that you have a safe trip! It was great to see you...we miss you already!

    ReplyDelete