Thursday, February 24, 2011

London...Harrods

Our internet service went down for about a week so I haven't been able to tell you more about our trip to London until now...

Let's see.... After checking into the hotel, we jumped back on the tubes and headed for Harrods in down town London. Rebecca wanted to have high tea there at 4:00 pm. We had to walk a few blocks to get to Harrods but, wow, the shops along the way were fabulous. We stopped in this one very girly shop that has the cutest clothes in it that I have ever seen in one shop. I was in heaven. Everything was lace and ruffles. And then more lace and more ruffles.. It was wonderful. I found several things I would of liked to have had but all I did was drool. And I drooled alot!

Anyway, on to Harrods.. That store is amazing. I alway thought Nordstrom was nice, until Harrods. We were all hunger so we went and had dinner in the restaurant. The food was okay, but the cost was outrageous. After dinner we had to find the chocolate shop in Harrods.. That was also amazing.. It's huge!

Rebecca and Mason are both chocoholics. If I was, I would of been like a kid in a candy store. Oh, I was like a kid in a candy store because there was so much chocolate. We tried a couple of samples and it was like heaven. For those of you who love chocolate, I would suggest going there.
The store was gorgeous with all it's displays and beautiful merchandise.

More stories another night...



Chocolate shop....

Marzipan
The chocolates in the pink boxes were amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment